Writer Man 4 Writer Man 4

I had a good time with it, but it only takes about 15 minutes to beat.

Sky samurai sudoku Sky samurai sudoku

The regular sudoku is alright. The Samurai Sudoku made my day, or to be more accurate, my 2 hours when I was trying to fall asleep. wonderful. Even if it is just Sudoku. You should consider programming a Ken Ken game, less often heard of, I'm sure you'd get some good results.

Evolutionator! Evolutionator!

I know this was for the LudumDare 24
But do the world a favor and build off this in the future.

CataclysmicKnight responds:

Thanks so very much for such kind words!!!! I definitely plan on making it a full game starting next month :)

Continuity Continuity

Yo dawg, I heard you like puzzle games, so I put a puzzle game in your puzzle game, so you could solve puzzles while you solve puzzles.

5 Differences FantasyPack 5 Differences FantasyPack

Beautiful music
Hint, Cross your eyes so that the images lay ever each other in the center of your view. The flickering points are the differences.

Trippin Kitchen Trippin Kitchen

I had a wonderful time playing this, well done everyone, considering this was made in such a small time. Just goes to show you, with a good idea, and flawless execution, games can be phenomenal.

Mattster responds:

Thanks a bunch!

Silent Company Silent Company

Fun, Confused me alittle at first. but it's easy to understand, and just cool.

Inspiration Dave Inspiration Dave

I have nothing against any aspect of this game, I just got bored with it fairly quickly.

Seagaia responds:

Fine by me :) thanks for playing!

take care of the trees take care of the trees

Clearly something that you could make more of, not meaning you could make the game longer, just more of them. Music made me oscillate around with it, I noticed that the characters footsteps were supplementary to the rhythm all around this game was phenomenal. The hazing sound that played in the background while I was the brother made everything seem powerful. Make more, please.

Talesworth Adventure Ep 2 Talesworth Adventure Ep 2

I had an amazing time with this game, but I wanted to know which levels it was possible to achieve platinum on, I believe I got one. How many are possible though?